Are you passionate about keeping Noddfa Community Centre open. Do you have time to spare?
Noddfa Community Centre is run by volunteers for the local community of Glyncorrwg and its neighbouring villages and there are many areas where new volunteers could help us in our work. Some examples include
- organising, catering and serving for (or at) our regular events
- administration/office skills
- financial skills to help with our grant applications and to support our Treasurer
- handyperson skills
- communication and people skills to help with our events and communicating with our members
- craft skills to help with our special (focused) events, such as cultural nights and Christmas events
There are vacancies on our Committee and all we ask is that you commit to attending the monthly meetings to assist with issues and decisions that need to be made. If you have any skills that you feel might help support the work of the Committee and the events we put on, as mentioned above, that will be an added bonus.
Our existing volunteers have wide and varied experience helping us to deliver a successful centre. Every little helps, so do not think you can't help if you can't do any of the above, because we're sure you have skills that could help us in many ways!